Why do dudes always wanna know your bra size tho, what are they gonna do, buy you bras?? Cause that would be very helpful bras cost a lot of money i would save a fortune
In the old days, high heels were worn by butchers to prevent stepping into the blood of animals. Today, women wear heels to not step in the blood of their enemies.
new bra from victoria secret! :)
A woman stands in her bedroom. She is with her attractive male lover. The air is filled with desire. They both look into each other’s eyes. The female, with a slightly bashful smile, takes off her clothes, starting with the pants first, and finally the shirt. She is wearing the bra. The man’s eyes opened wider in interest. His interest is peaked. The woman strutted closer to him, her eyes batting and her smile growing. She leans into his ear and with a breathy voice, she spoke:
this post got better with every word
I just spent an hour walking outside in 26 degrees, with snow on the ground and ice on the sidewalks. I almost slipped to my death a few times and my body is still thawing-but that was a pretty good walk. And the hell if I was gonna skip one of my walking days for this bipolar weather.
don’t let tumblr make you believe that
-smoking is cool
-being a narcissistic bitch is acceptable
-trusting nobody is healthy
-starving yourself will make you beautiful
-hating everybody is okay
- that working hard for grades isn’t worth the time
- that having mental health condition is a perk
- that self harm should be romanticized
- that abusive and codependent relationships are cute
- that not being in a minority makes you any less of a person
just for some sunday giggles!
Chickens are awesome. This makes me think about a pet bantam hen we had when I was younger named Chummy - she was the last of a flock we had where the rest had been killed by foxes. (We kept her inside mostly then to protect her.) She would come when she was called and would sleep in her little roost cage and on a blanket covered perch by the couch. She lived to be 10 and was a real sweetie.
This is the timeline expressions of my day to day life decisions
you done it
Last night at 11:30pm I got a text from my professor that said “I will be in touch tomorrow!”
It’s now after 5:30pm and I haven’t heard from her. Gurl, where dafuq you at? I mean it’s been a week since my original text…I get she has professor things to do and things with her other job and she has a life outside of this college but like wut…
I push everyone away but in a way I’m doing them a favor
WHY YES I DO! Thank you very much (also this is going to test my addition skills) =P
12. Last person’s number I put in my contacts? Hahaha um my professor actually *hides* o.O
24. Quote I live by? “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” -Maya Angelou
36. Single on Valentine’s Day? Every year of my life and proud of it.
48. Do I make supper for my family? Not really, I mean I’m an only child to divorced parents so I never really had to I guess. But lately I’ve been on a cooking kick and decided that this summer I’m going to cook dinner almost every night.
60. Next time I’ll give someone a big hug? This is so depressing but probably not for a long long time, there isn’t anyone I can really hug =/.
72. My ringtone? Hot Honey Rag from Chicago-it changes every few days though.
84. HAHAHA BEING DRUNK AND YELLING AT GUYS ARE TWO THINGS THAT I WILL NEVER DO, but if they were to happen I’d probably be with evesheridan-Sydney is the only person I’d probably ever get drunk around.
96. Kissed anyone with lip ring? Um well no, I’ve never kissed anyone (which I’m proud of this too)